7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
FCF Troop 39 is a Christian Boy Scout Troop. Our primary desire is to raise up young men in the training and admonition of the Lord. Scouting is a tool we use to accomplish this.
Participation in Troop 39 is open to the community.
For more details visit http://www.fcftroop39.com
To raise up boys into Godly men who will stand and do their duty to God and country, help other people, and keep themselves physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight as described in the Bible.
Service, Honor, and Duty on the Trail to Eagle. Troop 39 believes in a program that:
- Encourages a saving relationship with Christ
- Promotes a life of honoring and glorifying God.
- Emphasizes outdoor experiences and community service.
- Provides opportunities for leadership development.
- Provides an appreciation of our environment.
- Promotes a life exemplifying the Scout Oath and Law.
Troop 39 was originally chartered in 1965 when FCF was First Baptist Church. Sometime along the way the Boy Scout troop dissolved. However, it was re-charted again in 2013.
- Bill Abbott (1965-?)
- Lance Chester (2013-2014)
- Taylor Weatherford (2014-2015)