FCF exists to show how great God is by helping each person & family grow in fervent love for God, love for one another and for those without Christ, both locally & globally. We seek to accomplish this through the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ and through the careful teaching and practice of God’s Word of Truth.
One of our main goals is that our church families would be a lighthouse to the nearby university community, including the International students.
We Believe . . .
- The Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God, authoritative for faith and life (2 Timothy 3:16).
- The one true God eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
- Jesus Christ offered Himself as our substitute on the cross (1 Peter 2:24) and His shed blood paid the penalty for our sin (Romans 3:21-26).
- Our Lord Jesus Christ was bodily resurrected (1 Corinthians 15:4) and that His return is imminent (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- All who receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior by faith are declared righteous by God on the basis of Jesus’ shed blood and receive eternal life as a free gift (Romans 3:24; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- All believers are to walk by the Spirit, not the flesh, performing good deeds which glorify Christ (Galatians 5:16-26; Ephesians 2:10)
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.”